Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Why I like to sneak up on myself, and how I avoid catching myself by surprize.

How to make your website fresh and new, write something entertaining...duh. Another good piece of advice is to start a web comic that makes people laugh. People stick around for the funny, not for the insight. No one cares about insight unless it's from a book that's at least few thousand years old. Web Comic's that are easily accessed everyday and refreshed everyday, that way all those lazy clogs sitting in office cubes can be entertained by pure hilarium at least once a day, bring new readers onto websites. Those new readers might have incentive to look around at your excerpts of writing, if they like your stuff, maybe they will shell out a few coins for it. This is insight I found in a book...that's a few thousand years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment