Thursday, March 4, 2010

Always check your parachute before you jump = iMove tutorials from Apple

The Army Special Forces always give good advice. Never sit on a grenade, don't look important, the enemy maybe low on ammo, and always plan/check/then re-check your jump (skydiving). The last one is my focus for this blog, in the sense that using tutorials written by the multimedia gurus can save time and frustration when E-publishing. If you don't understand the program well or have never used it, then looking up a brief tutorial is for you. I went to the apple homepage and found all the info I needed on iMovie. http://www.apple.com/support/ilife/tutorials
I had never heard of iMovie before today. I don't make short films about my life or about skateboarding accidents, I'm talking to you U-tube. I'm sure most of you have already seen or thought of this but if not then I'm glad to help. Besides I'm tired of blogging about autoimmune diseases and the fun time had by sneezing on strangers at the MVA.

No comments:

Post a Comment